The daily blog of Neil Kapit and his acclaimed webcomic, Ruby Nation

Sunday, March 10, 2013

So What Would Make You Read This Blog?



Since I'm starting a new blog, I'm also starting it with the intention of getting people to read it. Getting people to read my comics is, and always has been, a much harder prospect, given the cognitive investment the narrative requires. Though I'm always eager to hear suggestions on how to make the comic better, I realize that the kind of readers I want most are the devoted, thoughtful kind that are inherently rare, so if only a few people go from reading the blog to reading the comic, I'll be content.

That said, I still want people to read what I write, so any suggestions? The default, of course, is pictures of my cat Allie cuddling with my various action figures, such as Solid Snake (the young version from MGS1) above.

1 comment:

  1. The blog is wonderful. You are a prosaic, intelligent, sensitive man with a message! I hear you. I love your prose. I know, I have a bias, but it's true, objectively!

    ReplyDelete